Schedule Appointment: 501-303-8566
Our Interventional Radiologists are committed to you by offering the most cutting edge procedures, techniques, and medical knowledge. They routinely attend national meetings to continually learn new procedures in this rapidly evolving and growing medical specialty.
Our Interventional Radiology practice provides comprehensive services to refer and track patients. We have a full service clinic so we can perform pre-procedure consultation and post-procedure follow up. Seeing our patients in follow-up is a very important part of our practice and an important part of ensuring our patient’s well being.
Also, many procedures can be performed in our dedicated IR clinic with very little disruption to your daily schedule.
If you have questions or would like to schedule a consultation with one of our Interventional Radiologists please call today!
9601 Baptist Health Drive
Medical Towers 1, 11th Floor
Little Rock, AR 72205
Some patients may self refer for consultation. Please call if you are unsure if a referral from your doctor is required.
Before your visit:
- Once scheduled you will be mailed a confirmation package with the date and time of your appointment, maps, and medical history form.
- Bring your insurance card
- Bring contact information for your referring physician and/or primary care physician
- For imaging studies performed at an outside center, please bring a disc with images for our review
- Plan to be at the clinic for 60-90 minutes for initial consultation
For Referring Physicians:
- Call with referral information
- Fax pertinent medical records along with the most recent clinic encounter note. Fax: 501-221-9615
- IR Clinic Order Form