Thank you for your interest in Radiology Consultants. Here, you will find information about our services, as well as helpful radiological resources.
If you have additional questions or would like to speak with one of our board-certified radiologists, request your appointment by calling (501) 227.5240.
- Appointment Forms:
- Download, print and fill out required forms PRIOR to your appointment.
- BRING completed forms with you to your appointment.
- Billing Office: Information regarding billing guidelines, payment and insurance coverage. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Billing FAQs: Learn answers to commonly asked questions regarding billing.
- Pay Online: Access your statement and pay your bill online.
- Physicians: Find out more about our talented physicians who read and interpret your study.
Informational Links & Downloads
Browse the list below for additional information regarding specific radiological topics, such as pregnancy and radiation, osteoporosis, and more:
- Body Fat Testing (DEXA)
- Bone Density Benefits
- Breast Cancer Fact Sheet
- Breast Cancer Prevention & Awareness
- Breast MRI-Benefits Vs Risks
- CT Lung Cancer Screening
- Liver Cancer Treatment – Y-90 A Patient’s Guide
- Osteoporosis Explained
- Pregnancy and Radiological Procedures
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE) Flyers