Thank you for your interest in Radiology Consultants. Here, you will find information about our services, as well as helpful radiological resources.
If you have additional questions or would like to speak with one of our board-certified radiologists, request your appointment by calling (501) 227.5240.
- Physicians: Find out more about our talented physicians who read and interpret your study.
- Billing Office: Information regarding billing guidelines, payment and insurance coverage.
- Billing FAQs: Learn answers to commonly asked questions regarding billing.
- Pay Online: Access your statement and pay your bill online.
- Appointment Forms: Download, print and fill out required forms prior to your appointment.
Browse the list below for additional information regarding specific radiological topics, such as pregnancy and radiation, osteoporosis, and more:
- Pregnancy and Radiological Procedures
- Breast MRI-Benefits Vs Risks
- How To Perform a Self Breast Exam
- Bottom Line – Mammograms Save Lives
- CT Lung Cancer Screening – FAQs
- Medicare to Cover Lung Cancer CT Screening
- Prospective Patients: Completion of forms does NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between yourself (patient) and any Radiology Consultants staff (doctor).
- If you are experiencing emergent or urgent condition(s), please call 911.